CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

May Creations



Okay just tried to upload a few image at a time but it's going to have to be one by one, so bear with me and I will try and get them all on throughout the week.
I made this card for a friend who recently got engaged. I used Ancient Page Ink - Aegean Blue (72085) for the image and the heart from the Love & Cherish Stamp set (4128KO) ....one of my favourites (. I have stamped it onto gloss card which gives it a beautiful shine and then added the organdy swirl ribbon and a flower with a rhinestone to blend it all together. I love this card and have made it up in different colours which look good too although I LOVE this blue!!! Back with more soon. K-x-

0 comments: