Okay girls, back to it. I still have about 8 images to post so here goes. I created this card for our May TTD using the new Pina Colada and hibiscus stamps. I addedd glossy accents to the glass and the flower to highlight them and I used the Pearlescent Jewel Tone Chalks to colour over the Hibiscus border. Looks okay but I should have used the chalk eraser to tidy it up a little.
I will update these posts with the codes in the next few days but want to get them out for now.
The thing I loved most about the new release Beach theme SB range was that I got to bring out my shells and beachy decorations that have been hidden in the cupboards away from the kids. They complemented all the new samples perfectly. Mmmm i love the beach!!!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
May Creation No. 7
Posted by Kym at 9:14 PM
Labels: My Designs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment