Last but not least, and again Thanks to Naomi elliot and Corrie for finding the spider web roller wheel!! I must say I have a personal asociation after being bitten by a red back a couple of years ago....yes, I survived!!! It hurt lots though!!! Soooo I added a tiny bit of glossy accents to the back of the spiders which are punched out of black gloss card using the new spider punch. I have cut a portion of the web and backed it onto Crimson cardstock, stamping the edges with the smaller net stamp and then I have mounted this onto jac paper (double sided sticker paper) leaving an even border. I have sprinkled red glitter around the border and then stuck onto the black Bazzill. To add the sentiment I have punched the Birthday Circle out and magic mounted it, again using red glitter on the B to highlight it and blend it in with the rest of the theme. Very happy with this card!! Great for boys birthdays and for someone who hates spiders I actually look at this card thinking the little spiders are actually cute. Not a word I generally associate to the fury little things!!!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
May Creation No. 12
Posted by Kym at 9:28 PM
Labels: My Designs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment