CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

May Creation No. 10

Okay so I did a demo recently and the girls wanted to use the rollergraph. It seems that that is the hottest product at the moment. So I had a play with the Baby Girl Jumbo wheel and the rosette ink from the old inks. Sorry I didn't have any of the ancient page ink cartridges at the time. Have lots now!!!! the card and tag literally take 4 rolls of the wheel while the lid for the box takes another 5-6. The most time consuming part is making the bow to attache to the top of the box. Thanks to Jonette and Ev for sharing this fantastic technique with me. And the boxes....no tape required!!! very simple. Will be submitting this one as a 2Hr W'shop. fingers crossed with this one!!! Need to make some minor alterations first to make it current Kaszazz range!! i ended up using the Card as the M&T for the workshop adn the girls all loved it!!

0 comments: