CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Okay girls, well looking at the date of my last post it looks like I have been a little slack. In actual fact I have had a very creative month or so and YES I have been keeping photos to add to the blog to help keep you creating during the cold nights recently.
This month has seen me run a TTD with Corrie and a little help from some of the other girls, Karen, Fiona and Lisa....Thanks girls!!! Brand new Kaszazz Catalogue released last weekend in a "Surprise" release. Lots of new products and products being "refreshed". I did a dem today which was lots of fun!!! I felt inspired again and really enjoyed watching the enthusiasm of the girls there. (If you have logged on to have a look....welcome!!)
I have seen my little man turn 4 a couple of weeks ago, and I have started reading "Twilight" after much encouragement from a few girlfriends recently. I'm up to chapter 4 now and as soon as I'm done here I'm off to see what Edward is up to next!!
Okay, grab a cuppa or a glass of red and settle in for a few minutes to have a read. I've got about 8+ images to come.
K-xx-

0 comments: