Hi Team, and welcome to my new Blog Spot. I have set this up as an avenue of inspiration for you all, and to keep you up to date with my Kaszazz Adventures, Team events, New projects etc. Please feel free to email me mjc_1005@yahoo.com.au with any questions, feedback or just for a chat. I'd love to hear what you've been up to!! I have also set this up to benefit those of you who are not close enough to come along to Team Meetings and Training Days. This way you can still be a part of it all and I am only a button press away!!
We'll today is our first Team Meeting held at my home in Point Cook. Today we are going to make the new "Bella Stationery Gift Set" Created by Naomi Elliot and using the new SB papers and Stamp Set 4176KM Doodle Design Endearments and 4177KK Mini Messages Endearments. This cute little set is really quick and easy and makes a set of 5 Cards and matching Envelopes (The envelope idea suggested by a fellow Consultant...Thanx Corrie.) We have made some minor ammendments to the measurements for the box so that the envelopes fit inside. Hope you enjoy. Congratulations to those of you who are achieving your goals and building you teams. The following girls have been recognised in the February Edition of the "Kaszazz Star" Christine C, Jonette, Debbie K, Tylee (Welcome to the team!). I would also like to welcome Debbie D to the team and to Congratulate both Katherine and Christine for having their recent project submissions accepted and posted on the Kaszazz Website. Well Done to all of you!!!
Dates for your Diary.....Team Meeting and Traing Days as follows:
May 16th - TTD - Time & Venue T.B.C.
June 3rd - Team Meeting - Point Cook 10am till 1pm
July 7th - Team Meeting - Point Cook 10am till 1pm
July 7th - Team Meeting - Point Cook 10am till 1pm
August 19th - Team Meeting - Point Cook 10am till 1pm
September 12th - TTD - Time & Venue T.B.C.
October 7th - Team Meeting - Point Cook 10am till 1pm
November 4th - Team Meeting - Point Cook 10am till 1pm
December 9th - Team Meeting (Christmas Break Up) - Time & Venue T.B.C.
Last little bit for today. Here's a card I made for my Aunty-in-laws birthday. I love the watercolour crayons and the new mini mesages set. I also stamped a partial image onto the envelope to continue the theme. Hope she likes it!!!Well that's all for now. Make sure you add this to your favourites for easy reference.
Have a great day.
Kym -xx-
0 comments:
Post a Comment